I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Ruffles and Grace! Thanks, Victoria!! Victoria has a fabulous blog about fashion, sewing, reading, writing, and glimpses into her lovely life – it is a true delight.
The Liebster Award is an award passed around from blogger to blogger as a way to discover new blogs. The word Liebster is German, meaning sweet, kind, nice, dear, lovely, pleasant, valued, and endearing.
And the rules for this award are . . .
1. Thank your nominator and provide a link to their blog site. (and don’t forget to tell me
when you post your answers so that I can read them, you happy minions! ‘gleeful grin’)
2. Answer the questions presented by the nominator.
3. Nominate several other bloggers and write them some new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Liebster Award logo on your post.
And now, without further ado . . .
1) What is one thing you are most known for?
Entertaining – with my bubbly personality, my jokes, my ready laughter, my sense of humor – yeah. I think what I”m most well know for is entertaining people.
2) What is your favorite music to listen to?
Oldies, Oldies, Oldies – all the way. Oh – and Disney! I don’t care how old I get – I will never be too old for Disney music. Their music is classic. it is golden!
And YES! I do sing ‘I’ve Got a Dream’ and do all the voices (to the best of my ability) – doesn’t everybody?
3) What is the most important thing you have accomplished in your life thus far? I would have to say, publishing The Reluctant Godfather – publishing is a dream that I’ve been cherishing for a long time – I’m so happy and grateful that God enabled me to put feet to those dreams and make them a reality.
4) Are you a country girl? Or a city girl?
I would like to be a county girl – part of me really does crave ‘a country life’ – but sadly, I am an urbanized creature of habit and convenience. I don’t suppose there’s a third answer for ‘somewhere in the middle’?
5) What is an animal you would love to own as a pet?
I won’t say dogs, because that’s so ordinary. So, if I weren’t going to say 5 or 7 dogs (which I would like, by the way) – I would LOVE to have Qizai as a pet – he is the only known brown panda in the world and ISN’T he TOO cute for words?
Apparently, Qizai was abandoned as cub and bullied a lot. Perhaps because of the mutation that caused his unusual coloring Qizai is not as ‘fast’ as the other pandas . . . so I think he needs TONS of extra hugs and affection, don’t you? Ahhhhh!!! I just want this big guy – bad! My sister even has some bamboo she’s growing in a pot . . . I wonder if she would notice if it went missing? Probably. She’d probably notice if Qizai the Panda was sleeping under her bed, too.
6) Are you most like your mom? Or your dad?
I am an unusual and unique blend of my parents – but I’m also my own person – so that’s a hard question to answer. Hmm . . . I suppose, I am a smidgen more like my Dad.
7) If you had to choose between living in the past or the future for a week, which would you choose and why?
The FUTURE! Why? Easy. Because – SPOILERS!!!
And if you know me at all – you would know that I looooove spoilers.
All right, all right. I suppose I would choose the future because I am curious, and because I have this crazy idea that like Scrooge in a Christmas Carol, a glimpse of the future might help me to amend my present hour accordingly – but thank God, that isn’t a possibility. He holds my future and my past – and I just have to trust Him for both of them.
And now, ON TO TAGGING!
I tag . . . or nominate.
Mary at Sunshine and Scribblings.
Maggie at ‘My Attic Corner‘
Blessing Counter at ‘Counting Your Blessings One By One‘
Jonathan Trout at ‘Fishing For Idea’s’.
Lydia at Noveltea.
And I would nominate Victoria at Ruffles and Grace – but she was already nominated and I don’t know if that’s cricket. Oh well, suffice it to say that her blog is that good – it should be nominated twice. 🙂
‘rubs hands together evilly’ Okay, what SHALL I ask? Hmm . . . okay – listen closely.
1. If you had to be on a live TV show – what kind of show would you be on?
2. What is the most important (physical) thing that you own?
3. If you had to own a bird of a reptile – which one would you chose?
4. If you could relieve a day in your past – what day would it be?
5. If you could be the hero of ANY movie – who would you be?
6. What are three of your favorite book series?
7. What is the most important thing you have accomplished in your life so far?
That’s it, strangers! ‘throws confetti’ Happy Liebster Award Day and God Bless!