Looking at my blog the other day I realized I had nearly written 60 posts. That’s a lot, I suppose and yet it doesn’t FEEL like a lot at all.
I currently have 54 wonderful subscribers so that’s almooost one subscriber per post! EXCITING!
Late November will be my blog’s one year anniversary and I would love to see how many subscribers I can befriend by that date and how far my blog can grow before then – that would be an epic early Christmas present.
So will you help me?
I have cookies!
Actually a book.
A signed paperback of my book, The Reluctant Godfather, to be exact.
And this time, the giveaway is open to participants WORLDWIDE, not just the United States. If you are living internationally (outside of the United States) now is your chance to win a signed paperback of The Reluctant Godfather!
So here’s how you win.
1. Follow my blog (2 points) and notify me you did so in the comments below.
2. Share this giveaway on social media, (Facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram, goodreads) (1 point per platform) and notify me you did so in the comments below.
3. Recommend my book to a friend who have not already marked it as ‘to read’ (1 point).
4. If you have already read The Reluctant Godfather, leave a quick review on Goodreads (1 point) and/or Amazon (1 point).
5. Recommend my blog to a friend (1 point) and get 3 extra points if they sign up. Notify me of that in the comments as well or if you are signing up to my blog based on a friend’s recommendation, please give them credit!
Note: If you have already followed my blog that will count as a point and if you have already read The Reluctant Godfather and left reviews those will also count as points – just please confirm it in the comments. ?
You don’t have to do all of these steps – but the more points you earn, the more times your name will be put in the basket – thus the more chances you have to win!
Just to reiterate there is only one signed copy available in this giveaway.
SO ARE YOU READY TO W.I.N?
Best of luck to everyone who enters and thank you for helping me dig a little deeper at Allison’s Well!